The GoDMC mQTL meta-analysis results are available for download here:
We also performed meta analysis of associations of ~25k SNPs (pre-selected based on GWAS catalog etc) against all CpGs. This is a very large amount of data and we are working on making it openly available, likely upon publication. Access can be granted to cohorts on a per-request basis for the time being, please see the project proposal page for more information.
These data, along with richer information regarding SNP and chromosome positions can be accessed programmatically via a RESTful API, full details are available here:
- https://github.com/mrcieu/godmc - per-cohort analysis pipeline
- https://github.com/mrcieu/godmc_phase1_analysis - Stage one mQTL discovery
- https://github.com/mrcieu/godmc_phase2_analysis - Stage two mQTL meta analysis and follow up analyses
- https://github.com/mrcieu/godmc-api - GoDMC API
- https://github.com/mrcieu/godmc_mqtldb - This website
- https://github.com/mrcieu/godmc-database - Database underlying this website
GoDMC is entering a new phase of analyses. We are very open to collaboration, and welcoming new cohorts. Please do get in touch, or submit a project proposal.